Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Christian Moms

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

If there are any Christian Moms in here please feel free to chat with me.  I love learning about other cultures, etc so I'm not knocking that by any means.  What I am knocking are alot of other sites within CafeMom that I have found to be crude and vulgar without values and morals.  I was very shocked in that I thought that this was supposed to be a site for MOMS not for women trying to get with other women or trying to go outside of their marriage bed...and just the things women have posted have greatly disappointed me in that I was expecting to experience something different in joining CafeMoms. 

by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM

I have been on Cafemom for years & have learned what groups to stay out of & that it is very important to read each groups rules & information before joining them.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Oh, there are some pretty wild groups here on CM, that's for sure.

Do you homeschool?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Also, you can search Christian Moms and find lots of groups, some more active than others. We here in Homeschooling Moms, are pretty tame so I think you are safe. 8) We're interested in the kiddos more than the drama. LOL

Yuriko_chan
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Like the first poster said I stay away from those groups.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vas101010
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:27 PM

Quoting mem82:

Oh, there are some pretty wild groups here on CM, that's for sure.

Do you homeschool?

I'm a stay at home mother currently with a 14 month old.  We do educational activities.  However I'm having to look for secretarial work b/c art just isn't making the bacon down here in Louisiana.  I will likely have to work for a time to save up.  Everyone is looking at economic hard times it seems...I love Homeschooling network systems that have been started down here, advanced learning centers, and some of the private schools.  I'm opposed to the public schooling systems down here b/c it just seems to be getting worse and worse through the years-the influences and the fact that students are getting what they need.  Valencia's favorites are anything having to do with science or music...she's very detail oriented.  She loves animals like me, but besides music, she's not to info art like her Mommy lol which is fine b/c I want her to be who she is. 

vas101010
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Like the first poster said I stay away from those groups.

the ones I was disappointed were in here you mean?

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm the group owner of Christian Homeschoolers here on Cafemom. I'm not trying to steal any members away from this group AT ALL!!! I just joined this group and I like meeting some "new people" that I've never seen before on the site. It's nice to meet some new people with a different perspective.

oredeb
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome bethsunshine!!!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I'm the group owner of Christian Homeschoolers here on Cafemom. I'm not trying to steal any members away from this group AT ALL!!! I just joined this group and I like meeting some "new people" that I've never seen before on the site. It's nice to meet some new people with a different perspective.

Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Quoting oredeb:

welcome bethsunshine!!!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Thank you!!

vas101010
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Quoting oredeb:

welcome bethsunshine!!!

Quoting Bethsunshine:

could you send me an invite? :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)