Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If there are any Christian Moms in here please feel free to chat with me.  I love learning about other cultures, etc so I'm not knocking that by any means.  What I am knocking are alot of other sites within CafeMom that I have found to be crude and vulgar without values and morals.  I was very shocked in that I thought that this was supposed to be a site for MOMS not for women trying to get with other women or trying to go outside of their marriage bed...and just the things women have posted have greatly disappointed me in that I was expecting to experience something different in joining CafeMoms. 

by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Replies (21-27):
dazguti
by on Dec. 24, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Lol literally 5 minutes before I read this post, I left a group I had joined a week or 2 ago bc it was just too raunchy for me. Plus all the posts were always negative and depressing!
hottmommi42
by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Oh my heavens yes. Even in some of the more tame groups, there are definitely some strange things happening in this world. I know now why women get a bad name even before the open their mouths. Welcome! This group so far hasn't disappointed me at all. How do you homeschool? I have a hard time finding christian moms who use curriculum as a reference, not as a way to educate. I play both unschool and curriculum based learning fields. Again, welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hottmommi42
by on Dec. 25, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Can you send me an invite? :)

Quoting jakesgal88:

They actually have a Christian Moms Homeschooling Group. I like all of the homeschooling groups that I am in though. The conversation isn't tasteless like I see in some of the other groups. Most of the women in these groups are trying to raise their children with morals and therefore they have morals. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YaHuWaHismyall
by on Dec. 26, 2011 at 5:25 PM
I'm a Christian homeschooling momma! Friend me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Like your profile name :)   

Quoting YaHuWaHismyall:

I am a stay at home,  home educating, non-vaxingmother to many children :)  And a very happy wife to a wonderful man!!!

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I like all of my home educating groups on cafemom.  They all seem to be filled with decent , nice people.  My groups here are  Homeschooling Moms,  Happy Homeschoolers and Christian Homeschoolers.   I am also a part of another online group called  The Homeschool Lounge.  It is mostly made up of Christian ladies.  You might be interested in checking it out also.

YaHuWaHismyall
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Thanks!

Quoting bren_darlene:

Like your profile name :)   

Quoting YaHuWaHismyall:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN