Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschooling with NO extra money ?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok so how do you all do it (Homeschool)? I am so stressed out! I keep getting the feeling that I am failing the girls and I am just at a loss with what to do with them .  I know alot of you say to use alot of free printables( and I find great ones just look at my pintrest LOL )  but I have no ink and can not get any so any suggestions ? I have tried the whole copy the worksheet by hand but the girls do not seem to be into that and wont really do them . I just need HELP here LOL I feel like a candle burning at both ends right now. I do not have a set curriculum I have a bunch of random books ( most were given to me or bought at the 99 cent store) I do have a few abeka things but they seem to young for my 5 yo but work great for my 2yo. It is Jo (my 5yo) I am worried about . I know there are things that are cheap but really honestly I have not even been able to get those for her ( not looking for hand outs at all , we will eventually get back on track just looking for advice) She really needs help with phonics and letter sound and sight recognition and just basic math ( number recognition and counting) So any ideas on how to make our little homeschool fun and sucessfull ?

by on Dec. 11, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Replies (41-42):
oredeb
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:13 PM

looking up the Talibiddeen JR site!! thanks

Quoting ummcarter:

creativity. She in fact hase my ABSOLUTE favorite website on earth Talibiddeen JR. It is VAST. ANd I am sure no matter where you live having a very large family means the schooling budget has its limits. 

BTW Talib means student in Arabic /tah leeb/

SuperFlyKy
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 1:21 AM

You might be interested in looking into K12. It is free and it will keep you on track so you don't have to worry about falling behind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)