Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What does your SO do for a living?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM
  • 52 Replies
I'm always curious to see what everyone's SO does for a living. Do they help out at home much in addition to working?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:47 AM
My husband just changed positions, and I can't remember the title! Lol he was the quality control coordinator or something like that.
And he helps out a lot at home, when he can. With me being so sick lately he has been amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethsunshine
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:51 AM

He is a steel worker, and he also helps out at home. In addition, he teaches the kids' math because that is my worst subject.

Yuriko_chan
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM
My husband is in the military.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaylon
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM

My husband works at the local Creamery plant.  They make milk products and butter.  He is the beginning process of making the products.  He receives the milk from the trucks and hooks the trucks to the tanks to empty them.  Then, the product goes to make milk, powdered milk, cheese, or butter.  

bmw29
by Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Mine is a manual machinist. He makes gears. He can take it from a solid sheet of material to finished product. We do field trips to his shop a few times a year. He doesn't do much at home unless I ask though. He leaves for work around 5:30am and doesn't get home until around 6:30. When I need him he is always willing to pitch in though. He doesn't expect a perfect house though. He's pretty laid back as far as that goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
houstonmama65
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM

My husband is a armed security guard for a large church here in Houston.  He works 75 hours a week, so helping me out much is out of the question. 

mynameismuerte
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 9:21 AM

DH is a Program Manager for a Tier-1 Defense Contractor.  He has set hours although he does have to travel occasionally for special meetings.  Some of the work he does is on top secret stuff and some of it isn't.  He has always been very helpful around the house and with the kids.  He's a very hands-on type of dad.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 13, 2011 at 9:36 AM

This sounds very interesting!  LOL  

Quoting houstonmama65:

My husband is a armed security guard for a large church here in Houston.  He works 75 hours a week, so helping me out much is out of the question. 

wowguildmomma
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 9:37 AM

mine is a sales associate in the walmart deli here while he works on his 4 year for business accounts. due to demands of a job and school he doesn't help at all around the house unless it is a I a asleep on my face wore out emergency.

houstonmama65
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:01 AM

It is, on both our parts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)