Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What are you reading? What are your kids reading?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
I'm on chapter 5 of 'water for elephants' and it is really good. I think it is a movie as well.

Julia (6 years) is reading 'Trumpet of the swan'

Chelsey (2.5 years) is in love with a book called 'mucumber McGee and the half eaten hot dog' lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:15 AM

I'm rereading Anne McCaffery's Tower series and a romantic suspense on the side.

Missie is reading several books right now and Cole is working on a Lego's Star Wars book. lol

Theo likes to flip through all the books in the house.

OneToughMami
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I'm reading a book about the history of clay...Bucks is reading Charlotte's Web...for class and whatever randomness she picks up aside from it.

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I have been reading this book to my kids we are about half way thru the second book in it

The Christmas Chronicles

Jeff Guinn's Christmas Chronicles have enchanted hundreds of thousands of readers, young and old. Now readers can enjoy all three novels in one elegant paperback volume. A superb holiday gift for anyone on your list, this book includes:

-The Autobiography of Santa Claus: In this enchanting holiday classic, St. Nicholas himself takes readers through seventeen centuries of Christmas magic. For anyone who has ever wondered...you're right to believe in him!

-How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas: In this delightful tale, the first lady of Christmas herself relates the story of how she and a very brave group of people once saved a treasured holiday from being lost forever.

-The Great Santa Search: Santa takes readers on a sleigh ride through the history of Christmas in America that lands smack-dab in 2006, as a reality television show threatens to destroy the true spirit of Christmas.

A joy for families to read together during the holidays, the Christmas Chronicles are the prefect way to bring Santa's special magic into your Yuletide festivities.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)