Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's for lunch?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM
  • 7 Replies
Lunch is the hardest meal of the day for me, I have no idea why. It's gotten harder with this "no lunchmeat" pregnancy rule.

Today the girls are having pb&j ore their request. Chels is having apples and blueberries with hers. Julia is having a spinach, apple, bacon, tomato and cheese salad.

I am having a salad as well, but mine is spinach, romaine, kale, apple, tomato, bacon bits, pepperoni, cheese and ranch. I really wanted hb eggs in it, but was too hungry to wait on them. Maybe I'll make some for tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM

You can't have lunch meat?

OneToughMami
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM

turkey and cheese on italian wheat, carrot sticks with ranch, and a string cheese...she hasn't mentioned a drink but she has a half can of Arizona Arnold Palmer in the fridge lol

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 13, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Apparently it is dangerous for pregnant people. Something about listeria? Idk, but I don't follow it religiously. I just eat it sparingly. I also don't want to take too big of a risk since I've been sick for the last 8-9 weeks, I'd like a break soon. Lol

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest (going on 7 years ago) I wasn't supposed to have more then a small serving of fish a week & I wanted tuna all the time. It was like because I couldn't have it when ever I wanted, it made me want it more.

Quoting Boobah:

Apparently it is dangerous for pregnant people. Something about listeria? Idk, but I don't follow it religiously. I just eat it sparingly. I also don't want to take too big of a risk since I've been sick for the last 8-9 weeks, I'd like a break soon. Lol

Quoting usmom3:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:15 PM
I'm that way with coffee! Normally I could go weeks without coffee and never care. Now that I can't have it, I want a caramel latte so bad! I have always loved walking around, Christmas shopping with my latte. I don't get to this year and I'm bummed. Lol it is my relaxation time.

Quoting usmom3:

I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest (going on 7 years ago) I wasn't supposed to have more then a small serving of fish a week & I wanted tuna all the time. It was like because I couldn't have it when ever I wanted, it made me want it more.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hottmommi42
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Just heat it up! All meat products that are not cooked can hurt you. I used to love grilled turkey, apple, cheese bagels. Yummy. W a little bit of deli mustard (i know it sounds wierd). That may free up your limited menu too.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Dec. 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM
This is an excellent idea!

Quoting hottmommi42:

Just heat it up! All meat products that are not cooked can hurt you. I used to love grilled turkey, apple, cheese bagels. Yummy. W a little bit of deli mustard (i know it sounds wierd). That may free up your limited menu too.

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN