Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Whats your homeschool blog address?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 5:26 AM
  • 16 Replies

I am not sure how to hyperlink but mine is http://littlebabaislearning.blogspot.com/

Whats everybody elses? I am not a stuff person but MAN I have over 10 g of homeschool printables on my flash drives all collected mostly from wondeful blogs and I want more LOL

by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 8:21 AM

I have a blog of the kids but it is by invite only. When it was open before and I had pictures of the kids I had a really creepy guy keep commenting and wanting to know the locations of the pictures and such, like specific addresses. It made me very uncomfortable.

Our blog is mainly for family and friends that live too far away to be involved on a daily basis.

I'll check your out though!

ummcarter
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 8:46 AM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I have a blog of the kids but it is by invite only. When it was open before and I had pictures of the kids I had a really creepy guy keep commenting and wanting to know the locations of the pictures and such, like specific addresses. It made me very uncomfortable.

Our blog is mainly for family and friends that live too far away to be involved on a daily basis.

oh unlike unlike! How horrific. 

I need to figure out how to make an invite only site. Then I could put up pics of my son, good idea.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Quoting ummcarter:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

oh unlike unlike! How horrific. 

I need to figure out how to make an invite only site. Then I could put up pics of my son, good idea.

Yeah. I wasn't happy at all. Learned my lesson though. Blogspot can be set to invite only but I can't remember how to do it. We use Shutterfly now.

moonhorse
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM
Don't homeschoool but my blog is in my siggy. Feel free to comment and follow.

Angelica and Ali (10/19/2006).  Grandmother to Abdullah (7/9/2011).

Mu'min of Knowledge and Silent Lair-official author website

ummcarter
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Quoting moonhorse:

Don't homeschoool but my blog is in my siggy. Feel free to comment and follow.

siggy? lol I don't know what that means

moonhorse
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Siggy=signature for short. Sorry
oredeb
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
orange4agua72
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I just started mine yesterday and actually I haven't even made a post yet, just set it up, lol... but:

http://dilliciousdose.blogspot.com/

sew4fun
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 4:02 PM

My blog is not just homeschool but a little of everything . I am My Texas Treasures on blogger.

utkallie
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 5:32 PM

DD is preschool age so it probably won't be of much interest to most of you but our school one is www.fieldschoolathome.blogspot.com

My main blog is www.littlebabyfields.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)