Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Whats your homeschool blog address?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am not sure how to hyperlink but mine is http://littlebabaislearning.blogspot.com/

Whats everybody elses? I am not a stuff person but MAN I have over 10 g of homeschool printables on my flash drives all collected mostly from wondeful blogs and I want more LOL

by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 5:26 AM
Replies (11-16):
usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 15, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I don't have one.

ummcarter
by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Quoting sew4fun:

My blog is not just homeschool but a little of everything . I am My Texas Treasures on blogger.

Texas? booo booo jjk I'm orriganaly an okie ;P

estilofamiliar
by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine is in Spanish (Estilo Familiar) and is about homeschooling, cooking, home administration and reflections. Even if you don't understand Spanish you can understand the pictures! I'm also the Guide for Cocina latina for About.com. If you want to cook Latin Caribbean food, that's the place to go!

ummcarter
by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Quoting estilofamiliar:

Mine is in Spanish (Estilo Familiar) and is about homeschooling, cooking, home administration and reflections. Even if you don't understand Spanish you can understand the pictures! I'm also the Guide for Cocina latina for About.com. If you want to cook Latin Caribbean food, that's the place to go!

thats what google translate is for ;P If something doesn't make sense in the translation I can always look at the a actual spanish. Thankfully I am familiar with Spanish. lol I tease my hubby because he is clueless. I don't understand how that happens but he is VERY monolingual.

I have a friend who's hubby is Caribbean and her food is soul food/Caribbean fusion very good.  I love trying new cuisines! I am excited!

mrspriceisright
by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

My blog is about homeschooling, homemaking, and anything else I find interesting!

http://mrspriceisrighthomeschooling.blogspot.com

Stop on by!  ;-)

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Dec. 16, 2011 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

plentyofpapercalebshiloh.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN