Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you getting ready to change things up during the new year?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

Out with the old, in with the new!

by on Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
101stwife
by Member on Dec. 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Yes we are! Atleast for our 2 younger boys. Out with PS and in with HS! We have already been working here and there to test out the lessons but come next week we are full speed ahead:0)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

That's awesome! Good luck and remember, getting started can be bumpy but you can do it! woohoo

Quoting 101stwife:

Yes we are! Atleast for our 2 younger boys. Out with PS and in with HS! We have already been working here and there to test out the lessons but come next week we are full speed ahead:0)

oredeb
by debbie on Dec. 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM

have fun 101! enjoy teaching them

we wont be changing anything, just rollin along!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2011 at 11:34 AM

excellent!

Quoting oredeb:

have fun 101! enjoy teaching them

we wont be changing anything, just rollin along!

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 26, 2011 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I am going to try to get us some volunteerjobs that me & all 3 kids (age6-18) can do together at least once a week.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2011 at 9:23 PM

That's a good lesson. 8)

Quoting usmom3:

I am going to try to get us some volunteerjobs that me & all 3 kids (age6-18) can do together at least once a week.

itsrks
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I wish I could -- well --- I will change things up a little. All my kids are grown and have completed their homeschool (and I miss doing it!)  but my grandkids are coming along and I'm about ready to climb a wall waiting to do some homeschooling with them. Two of my grandchildren like to look at books. One is 2 and the other is 18 months. The other grandchild likes to touch books. He's 6 months. So, you see, there's not a whole lot I can change up but I will whenever I get the chance!

Get HEART (Help and support, Expansion of the mind and heart, Academic excellence, Realization of unique genius, and Training of heart) for less than $1 a day!  http://www.upliftingeducation.net/

itsrks
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Quoting usmom3:

That's one of the best things in the world you can do together as a family. We did it when we could and it was a little sporadic but when we did, it was great. It has lasing affects on the character and wholesomeness of our children.

Get HEART (Help and support, Expansion of the mind and heart, Academic excellence, Realization of unique genius, and Training of heart) for less than $1 a day!  http://www.upliftingeducation.net/

sew4fun
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Yes ! We are still trying to find something that works .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)