Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I love cleaning my house before New Year's!

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM
  • 5 Replies

I like to start the year all nice and fresh. lol

What about you? Do you have any quirky habits to start the New Year?

by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM

probably if you talk to my dh and kids i do!! im thinking of some!

usmom3
by BJ on Dec. 27, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Ummmmm, No I don't think so, but we have been cleaning the house more because hubby is on vacation & can help me catch up with my house work that gets forgotten because life is happening!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM

I just like the promise of a clean house. I can lose weight and I can home school on a good schedule in a clean house but not a dirty one. lol

oredeb
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 12:49 PM

hahahaha sounds like a good idea!!!

Quoting mem82:

I just like the promise of a clean house. I can lose weight and I can home school on a good schedule in a clean house but not a dirty one. lol

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM

I actually love to keep my house really clean this time of year.  Prior to Christmas my house was spotless, not even dirty laundry.  Then I visited family I didn't know was sick and we're all sick now so nobody wants to clean much.  The most I have been able to do since Christmas is keep up with the kitchen and make sure everybody washes their hands five-hundred times a day.  I doubt we'll start 2012 in a spotlessly clean house, but I am hoping we all get better before the weekend hits.

I do agree having a clean house feels like having a clean, fresh start; a wonderful way to ring in the new year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)