Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it bother anyone if I ....

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

I know I post a lot of links and such . I was thinking that as I am finding things for lessons I would post them here all in one post for each lesson. Would that get on anyones nerves to see all those lessons ? I do not want to clog up the forum with lesson plans if  no one wants to see them LOL .

by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuprMom12042702
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I think a new discussion thread would be awesome for stuff like that. That way everyone could post. And we would be able to search for ideas, etc

sew4fun
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM

That is my thinking. When I post things like that I do it becuase I figure it will help others with ideas or at least help limit the time they have to search for stuff :)

Quoting SuprMom12042702:

I think a new discussion thread would be awesome for stuff like that. That way everyone could post. And we would be able to search for ideas, etc

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM

There are actually a few post that are different subjects already, that I add new links to off & on. I don't think there would be a problem with you making one too!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I love to see all the ideas! Keep 'em coming. 8)

mimi0328
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I would love it!thank you for sharing and taking the time to do so
DrJChappell
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I appreciate the inspiration!

Bellandpaysmom
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Yeah I think thats great I can use all the help I can get with my son.

wright1212
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:28 AM

What if a new forum was created just for lesson ideas? Right now gen. disc. is the only forum. Then you could title a post based on the lessons and it would be easy to search since that entire forum would be lessons. Like right now we are learning about oceans and not only do I have several links we are doing online, but books, hands on things as well. PLUS if say 3 others did oceans another person could get a variety of ideas in 1 post, that was all seperated from our daily hodge podge of conversations!

oredeb
by debbie on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM

great idea, i do it with my resourses!! helps me remember them!

bmw29
by Member on Jan. 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I would love that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)