Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Whats for dinner tonight or this week?

Posted by   + Show Post

There was a great sale on Boneless chicken breast at the store last week so I have those thawing in the fridge but I don't know what I want to do with them yet!

So what are all of you having?

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Replies (11-15):
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

We had spinach manicotti, homemade braided French bread, salad and chocolate mousse tonight.

Tomorrow, we're having tostadas with black beans, avocados, etc. and Spanish rice with probably chocolate quesadillas for dessert.

Thursday, we're having broccoli and cheese soup with Red Lobster-style biscuits.

Friday, we're having spinach stromboli.

Saturday is leftovers, but we're making donuts.

Sunday is asparagus risotto and probably a salad and bread.

Next week, we'll probably not have anything because I'll be exhausted from trying to be so planned out this week. I'm trying to stick with the new year organization plan though. So far, so good.

hottmommi42
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Um... I want to come to your house this week.

Quoting 0123456:

We had spinach manicotti, homemade braided French bread, salad and chocolate mousse tonight.

Tomorrow, we're having tostadas with black beans, avocados, etc. and Spanish rice with probably chocolate quesadillas for dessert.

Thursday, we're having broccoli and cheese soup with Red Lobster-style biscuits.

Next week, we'll probably not have anything because I'll be exhausted from trying to be so planned out this week. I'm trying to stick with the new year organization plan though. So far, so good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Tonight is subway! My mom, myself, and my two girls are going to spend the night in a hotel and play in the pool. (we got a free night for two rooms!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Me too!

Quoting hottmommi42:

Um... I want to come to your house this week.

Quoting 0123456:

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM

OHHHHHH, sounds like so much fun!

Quoting Boobah:

Tonight is subway! My mom, myself, and my two girls are going to spend the night in a hotel and play in the pool. (we got a free night for two rooms!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN