Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weather? how's yours?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 16 Replies

wow should i be concerned?!! i just heard and seen a bunch of ducks, geese and river gulls flying by and screeching!!!

our weather has been wet! and snowy! and now flooding.

weve had lots of snow for our valley, and it melted so its flooding and the rain is coming down like crazy( as usual!) the poor people that are getting flooded out of there homes, so sad!

by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aleshad01
by Alesha on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Cold! Were getting 6-9 inches of snow today and tonight.  I'm ready for spring. :)

sweetredneck
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Snow and cold here.  :P  I'm sick of it.  I cannot wait for spring!  My husband is a truck driver, so I always worry about him on the slippery roads.

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Warm & windy. The high today is supposed to be 77 & the wind will have sustaining winds of 20-30MPH

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Chilly

Ankles
by Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Cold . -10 with 30 mph sustained winds with 50mph gust. We've had record snow fall this year. I got stuck in my driveway yesterday, had to call a tow truck.
noraa21
by Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Wet, windy and flooding!   I'm lucky in at least the part of Oregon I live in we are not flooding yet!  My relatives are pretty close to some of the rivers and what not, my one brother has a river in his yard now as he says.  It's been really crazy!

angie944
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

West Texas... its 83 degrees, and breezy... tomorrow its going to cool back down to the 60's though...

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Oh what part? I am near Lubbock & it is 76 right now with sustaining winds of 28 & our temp for tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's

Quoting angie944:

West Texas... its 83 degrees, and breezy... tomorrow its going to cool back down to the 60's though...

sew4fun
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM

It is HOT here right now,well not really hot hot but it is around 76 here today .

oredeb
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM

nora, did you guys get snow? and did you see what happen to turner oregon? those poor people!

Quoting noraa21:

Wet, windy and flooding!   I'm lucky in at least the part of Oregon I live in we are not flooding yet!  My relatives are pretty close to some of the rivers and what not, my one brother has a river in his yard now as he says.  It's been really crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)