Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

wow should i be concerned?!! i just heard and seen a bunch of ducks, geese and river gulls flying by and screeching!!!

our weather has been wet! and snowy! and now flooding.

weve had lots of snow for our valley, and it melted so its flooding and the rain is coming down like crazy( as usual!) the poor people that are getting flooded out of there homes, so sad!

by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Replies (11-16):
ballerina.2006
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Freezing! Wind chill is bad. I cant even take the dog out to potty without loosing feeling in my hands. Gusts are 30+mph I'm guessing.

Its been a horrible year weather wise. Been freezing (-10 and colder) for WEEKS now. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noraa21
by Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Quoting oredeb:

nora, did you guys get snow? and did you see what happen to turner oregon? those poor people!

Quoting noraa21:

Wet, windy and flooding!   I'm lucky in at least the part of Oregon I live in we are not flooding yet!  My relatives are pretty close to some of the rivers and what not, my one brother has a river in his yard now as he says.  It's been really crazy!

Yes we actually had two days of snow on the coast here, then got the rains and winds.  Two of my brothers and my ex husband live in Independence near Salem, and another brother lives in Albany and they were getting hit pretty hard yesterday.  I saw Turner and couldn't believe that as I have been through and to that town several times when I lived down there, it's crazy! 

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:13 AM
We had an ice storm last night, back to the 40's and 59's next week! So weird!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM

We are wet and the ground in mushy.  The temperature is 55 degrees.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

We're having scattered showers today. It's nice. We really need it.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM

We are going to have sooooo many bugs this summer because it hasn't gotten down to a good deep freeze. 8(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)