Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What is on your list today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (11-15):
oredeb
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 6:40 PM

hahahahahahahahah nice list!!!

Quoting MedicMommy2:

Well I had a nice organized list.....see below

Walk dog

sweep floors

get boy to do english

take girl to dance(my friends girl)

get hubby to take boy and not my girl to library to get boy 20 books needed for school work

put little girl down to sleep

get boy to do math, science

take boy to karate

try and make dinner/ pray not my girls mom gets off on time

get boy to do socialstudies and anything else not completed

put little girl to sleep

fold and put away laundry

read with boy

try and get my shit together for school tomorrow

well isnt that a nice little list....well I screwed myself and its not all getting done...

oh well there is always tomorrow

oredeb
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

oh yea i remember the other one!!!

Quoting MedicMommy2:

There was another me??? haha nope I just joined when I ran screaming from another community site

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jan. 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hmmm... lill late but here was my day... LOL

Talk to Sean ... Sean is in DEEP BANDINI today! I went over his assignment sheet vs. his completed work from last week as I was making assignment sheets last night and he had FIVE assignments he marked complete that he skipped. He's lucky I think he's past spanking age- I WAS LIVID! I usually check it every night- or every other because he HAD been doing so well. Back to checking 2xa day- at lunch and after dinner. Everything not done is "homework". His punishment is doubling up the daily work until he is caught up andlosing video games/computer on weekdays for two weeks.

Create signup sheets for Boy Scout outings for the next 4 months

Call back interested persons and complete registrations for self defense class this weekend

Laundry

Debone chicken and make enchilladas for dinner - I got TWO pans worth - yummmm. Put one in the freezer  :) Yeah me!

Review school assignments

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Yes! Lol! She was actually a mod in this group :)
Looking forward to getting to know *you*

Quoting MedicMommy2:

There was another me??? haha nope I just joined when I ran screaming from another community site

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jan. 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Oh no! Rotten! Lol

Enchiladas sound so good!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Hmmm... lill late but here was my day... LOL

Talk to Sean ... Sean is in DEEP BANDINI today! I went over his assignment sheet vs. his completed work from last week as I was making assignment sheets last night and he had FIVE assignments he marked complete that he skipped. He's lucky I think he's past spanking age- I WAS LIVID! I usually check it every night- or every other because he HAD been doing so well. Back to checking 2xa day- at lunch and after dinner. Everything not done is "homework". His punishment is doubling up the daily work until he is caught up andlosing video games/computer on weekdays for two weeks.

Create signup sheets for Boy Scout outings for the next 4 months

Call back interested persons and complete registrations for self defense class this weekend

Laundry

Debone chicken and make enchilladas for dinner - I got TWO pans worth - yummmm. Put one in the freezer  :) Yeah me!

Review school assignments

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN