Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field trips this week?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

any field trips this week?

on line ones

or in the car ones

on the bus ones

in an airplane ones?

at home ones

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kittyfaery
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Does a walk count? We have a trail near us that runs along a creek. We talked about bees and spiders. There is an area with pillars that artists decorated that we looked at and talked about. This was with my 4 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Not as far as I can think of this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I don't think so this week, possible next week. Although my husband's schedule is so hard to work around. He doesn't find out what hours he is flying until 5pm the night before.

katzmeow726
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Not this week. I am recovering from a kidney stone from last week, and just now getting over the tummy issues caused by the procedure to get it out.
This is a "lots of movies and eucational dvds while mommy rests on the couch" week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM

We went to the library for book club & my oldest has computer club on Friday. I really should take the recycling to the recycling center today but I just don't know if I want to!

NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:26 PM

We're going with our homeschool group this Friday to a class on financial markets.   It's for middle schoolers ages 10 to 13 and is held at the Museum of Finance down on Wall Street (NYC).   The kids will learn about:  trade-off between risk and reward in investing, the three major financial asset classes,  what factors cause financial market fluctuations and crises, why governments and companies have issued bonds historically and today, and information technology in the field of finance.

Then they get to explore the museum afterwards.

Angela

dd(18) Freshman in college

dd(15) Sophomore at the (real) Fame school

ds(10) 5th Grade homeschooler

Visit my Blog

oredeb
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM

oh yes a walk counts!!!!

Quoting kittyfaery:

Does a walk count? We have a trail near us that runs along a creek. We talked about bees and spiders. There is an area with pillars that artists decorated that we looked at and talked about. This was with my 4 year old.

oredeb
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM

ohhhh hope you get all healed up! better than before!!

Quoting katzmeow726:

Not this week. I am recovering from a kidney stone from last week, and just now getting over the tummy issues caused by the procedure to get it out.
This is a "lots of movies and eucational dvds while mommy rests on the couch" week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)