Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to Homeschooling Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Homeschooling Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Homeschooling Moms group!!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (1001-1003):
M_Rasor
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello there. My name is Mellisa. I am a stay-at-home mom to a wonderful 20-month-old little girl. I also run an in-home day care and currently watch 3 other kiddos; 4,2.5,&13 months. I'm joining this group in hopes to get some advice about where to start with homeschooling. I feel like it's an all around better opportunity for children to learn at their own pace and get the one-on-one they deserve. I'm just not sure how to begin. It would be wonderful if someone could recommend some books to me that will help lay everything out. Happy Wednesday everybody!!:)

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Welcome to all our new members jump right in & get to chatting!

lasha36
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is catherine I have three grand children and the old is two grade behind he is 7 grade and 15 and I have been trying to fine a way for him to learn he is ashame of his age and grade but he have probaby in reading so I thought if he was homeschool maybe it might help.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)