Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Homeschooling Moms! Please introduce yourself.....

welcomeWelcome to Homeschooling Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Homeschooling Moms signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures for the Homeschooling Moms group!!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message.

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Welcome 4quivers

oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

welcome carebear!!! congratulations on new baby comin!! this is a great and friendly group of hs moms!! come on in and join us! ohh i see you enjoy gardening also! what is your gardening zone?

debbie

Quoting carebear1891:

Hello everyone, I am a homeschool mom of three boys. They are 9, 6, 4 yrs old. I am going to have another child in aug. but dont know what it is yet. I like to garden, paint, knit and ofcourse read. I love talking about curriculum and there arent alot of other homeschoolers around here so I am trying to find internet homeschool groups to get involved in. I am really excited about meeting other homeschoolers and those with the same interest. However I would also enjoy getting to know people with different interests.

oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM

welcome quiver!! come on in and join us!!

debbie

Quoting 4quivers:

Hello, I'm a 5yr homeschooling mum of 4 boys 9,8,4, and 2.  We are a free-loving and free spirited family from KANSAS!  Passionate about homeschooling, homemaking, homesteading, education, and our freedom.  Nice to meet you all!

HSCoolmom
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Hi my name is Cheri I have 6 soon to be 7 children. We are going on our 8th year of homeschooling. Our oldest started college this past fall. Right now I am teaching 6th, 3rd and K. With the other two little ones learning alongside everyone and I also work from home.
oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM

welcome hscool!! congratulations on your 7th child, wow thats very exciting your oldest starting college!! come on in and join us!

debbie

Quoting HSCoolmom:

Hi my name is Cheri I have 6 soon to be 7 children. We are going on our 8th year of homeschooling. Our oldest started college this past fall. Right now I am teaching 6th, 3rd and K. With the other two little ones learning alongside everyone and I also work from home.

Ruth372
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Amber, here are tons of curriculums out there.  We use Abeka.  If you Google homeschool curriculum, you wll be amazed (maybe overwhelmed) at all the choices. 

I suggest going to http://www.hslda.org/.  It the web site for Homeschool Legal Defense.  They have links to the homeschool laws in your state.  If you join they offer more than legal support.  We moved from Michigan to PA almost a year and a half ago and they were a big  help to. me.

carebear1891
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Wow! seven kids thats great. Are you going to breast feed number seven? I could use some advice. I grow veggies and fruits. i would like grow flowers but have not found as much time for it, it all seems to go into the veggie garden aside from lessons.  The kids love to help with the garden even the littlest, every year its a mystery garden. Know what I mean? lol

LindaMRamos
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hi! I am Linda, homeschooling mom to Annaleah who is 10.  I also homeschooled my son til 5th grade.  He is an adult now.   I spend my days keeping up with the house, schooling Anna and caring for my 4 year old grandson.  My husband also works from home.  We live in CT.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.  

abbysmom028
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hi my name is Candice and I have 3 kids. My 2 oldest go to a public school they live with my Mom and Dad. Our Baby Abby is going into kindergarden this coming year if they have an opening . Im doing all of it now at home to get ready and running out of ideas shes 4 now

oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 18, 2012 at 1:14 AM

welcome linda!!!

welcome candice!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)