Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
Did you do anything? Go anywhere?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
We had two birthday parties Saturday back to back, which was heck on my girls. Sugar makes the demons take over in them. Lol my brother announced that he and his wife are pregnant again and I'm trying to be happy for them. (long story)
Sunday we went to breakfast, then the grocery, came home and made football food. Now just waiting for the game to start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

We just got home from a week long cruise! HA! I have always wanted to say that, lol, and now I can.

It was amazing. I hope we can do it again some day. But coming back to reality is a tad bit disappointing : (

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Oh how awesome! Where did it take you? Our Disney land and cruise honeymoon is still our favorite vacay of all time. And I'm terrified of boats. Lol

Quoting swim-mom72:

We just got home from a week long cruise! HA! I have always wanted to say that, lol, and now I can.

It was amazing. I hope we can do it again some day. But coming back to reality is a tad bit disappointing : (

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Feb. 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting Boobah:

Oh how awesome! Where did it take you? Our Disney land and cruise honeymoon is still our favorite vacay of all time. And I'm terrified of boats. Lol

Quoting swim-mom72:

HA! Although I am not affraid of boats, I have terrible issues with motion sickness and balance becuase I have Meniere's disease. And that is what has kept us from cruising until now. But, after the first 24 hours all was good.

We went to Cozumel, Grande Cayman Islands, and Jamaica.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 5, 2012 at 6:43 PM

It was uneventful!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Oy! Saturday was hetic, filled with girl scouts and cub scouts. Today was filled with shopping for rugs and dressers, among other things.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I did hate that. I can't remember which day but I didn't leave my room. We had an outer room with a balcony, I sat out there a lot to help.

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting swim-mom72:

HA! Although I am not affraid of boats, I have terrible issues with motion sickness and balance becuase I have Meniere's disease. And that is what has kept us from cruising until now. But, after the first 24 hours all was good.

We went to Cozumel, Grande Cayman Islands, and Jamaica.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM
I love those kind. :)

Quoting usmom3:

It was uneventful!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

My weekend was nice, very productive.  

oredeb
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM

started putting in our wood floor, so much to do just to get started! i just dont care for home improvement stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN