Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Where do you buy your homeschooling supplies from?

Posted by   + Show Post

I currently buy all my supplies from Timberdoodle.com but was looking to see what else is out there. We love timberdoodle but maybe, with this being my first official year homeschooling I am missing an opporitunity to see what else is available or possibly cheaper.  Where is your favorite place to shop for supplies?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Replies (21-23):
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:36 AM

A lot of places but my all time favorite is Rainbow Resource.  Their catalog is like 4 inches thick!  They have most everything and is almost always the cheapest.   They don't carry ABeka books though.  I buy them else where :)

oredeb
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM

amazon, the used section, school supply store(learning center) , bimart, walmart, staples, library sale, thrift stores, etc

Gumberly
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Rainbow resource, timberdoodle, local homeschool book store, eBay, and the homeschool convention in June. I try to start making my list in March for the next year and then working on getting all the books off the list. I do a lot of comparison shopping looking for a good deal and then what ever I don't find I usually end up ordering from rainbow resource because they have the lowest prices on almost everything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN