The curriculum my child use consists of all workbooks. You have so many work books per subject for each year. I am sick of always hearing them complain so I made new rules!
- ONE FULL book is to be done each day which means you will finish FIVE books per week.
- Nobody likes math so get over it and just do it!
- Unless your test is to see how well you complain I don't want to hear it.
- If you do not finish the days work it will carry over to the next day.
- If you do not have 5 completed books on Friday you will NOT be leaving the house.
- When I say it is time for homework that probably means NOW
- If you are not throwing up, burning up with a fever, or on your death bed do not try to come up with excuses!
My 2 boys are 11 and 13 they are perfectly able to do 1 book a day and still have tons of free time. It is sad how much time I have to spend fighting with them considering my oldest son scored college level on his SATs when he was in 4th grade!