Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you start planning for next year?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 10 Replies

??

by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

i think im always planning!! ive never stopped!hahahahhaha

swim-mom72
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I'm with Deb! I think I am always in "research" mode : )

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 10, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I am always researching but it is for the now not the later.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:46 AM
I find myself researching everyday and I get so excited, when I find something in the store that I can use to homeschool :)so I'm always planning :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
globalhorse45
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Well I am already planning. I think next month I will buy the Science curriculum for Pre-K which is only $25.00. Then slowly buy stuff I need each month until I have Pre-K curriculum taken care of. Though perhaps it is too early but I hope that if finances allow I can build my home in 3 years.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I always buy things a little at a time but I actually sit down and plan in the summer, usually around July.

Danielle163
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I'm usually always planning as well. I keep my eyes open, read reviews, listen/participate in the forums. I usually buy everything in late July, but if there is a major sale over on RRC, HSBCo-op, etc.....I will buy then.

gonekrazi
by Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I am already planning.  I ordered my 8 yo reading curriculum this week and I just bought math and reading materials for my 3 yo.  I am homeschooling 4 boys so I have to plan and buy all the time.

juggling

Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I usually get an idea of what I want to do next year as we go along the year before, we've been schooling for over 5 years now so often I add and subtract, and then I make my master plan around July/August as well as order the last of what I may need prior to starting a school year.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I am in the always planning mode also, but I've been trying to narrow down lately. O have a homeschool conference coming in April where I'll purchase some things, and I hope to have next year planned out by the end of may. (baby is due June 4)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)