Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

abcmouse.com

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 12 Replies

Does anyone use abcmouse.com for there preschooler and/or kindergartener?  What do you and your child think of it?  Can I get 1 subscription and use it for my 3 little ones or do I need a different subscription for each?

by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM
never heard of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zandizane
by Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I have heard of it but I dont use it so I dont know much about it. My ds uses time4learning and I think it is almost the same thing.

StocktonsGirl
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I've heard of it, and definitely want to try it out with my child. 

"The ability to include up to 3 children in the same family account for the price of one child"

is what it says on their first month free pop-up offer.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM
I'd like to know how people like it also. I always see it pop up on PBS. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I saw it advertised on ABC also.  I was dissapointed when I went to log on and found it was a paying site.  They didn't really advertise that....

peanut06
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM

It used to have a free use area, then I went to show my dd one day, and it was gone!

But, if anyone would like to try it, and uses Swagbucks.com, they have a deal going right now where you earn Swagbucks for buying 1 month.  I like to use my S'bucks to earn $5 amazon gift cards to beef up our home library :)

Quoting supermeof3:

I saw it advertised on ABC also.  I was dissapointed when I went to log on and found it was a paying site.  They didn't really advertise that....

homeschool 

Happy momma and natural birth, homeschooling, and ERF advocate!
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I swagbuck! What is the sale? How much does ABCmouse cost?

Quoting peanut06:

It used to have a free use area, then I went to show my dd one day, and it was gone!

But, if anyone would like to try it, and uses Swagbucks.com, they have a deal going right now where you earn Swagbucks for buying 1 month.  I like to use my S'bucks to earn $5 amazon gift cards to beef up our home library :)

Quoting supermeof3:

supermeof3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Thanks for the tip ;)

Quoting peanut06:

Quoting supermeof3:

peanut06
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I have the toolbar, so under "Earn", go down to "Special Offers" and that should take you to the TrialPay tab.  Ugh, now I can't find it, but that could just be my computer missing it?

Quoting mem82:

I swagbuck! What is the sale? How much does ABCmouse cost?

Quoting peanut06:

Quoting supermeof3:

BunnyGirl82
by Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I think I saw a commercial the other day on tv about this. I havn't ever tried it before, it seemed to me, like they were trying to copy Time4Learning with the mouse and everything :-/   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)