Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's ridiculous how excited I am about a planner, but...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 11 Replies

I just found out Well Planned Day is going to come out with an online planner. It's not just for homeschool, but whole organization.  It's like, a dream come true.  LOL I haven't seen it in person, but I love WPD style, and I love planners, and organization.  The organization freak in me just went to heaven.  I hope it is all I am dreaming it will be.  I've been waiting for a *good* online organizer. 

Here is the link to more info about it.  It isn't for purchase yet, I think it said March, but I can't wait.  I just hope it isn't too expensive.  Their printed planners are pretty pricey, so I am thinking this may be up there too :(

http://www.homeschoolconvention.com/mywellplannedday.html

Anyone else an organization/planner junkie?

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM

LOL You and me, both! I love noebooks and planners.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Seriously, I'm a total junkie :)

Quoting mem82:

LOL You and me, both! I love noebooks and planners.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:03 PM

It is good to have things that excite you!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:08 PM

It is!  What excites you usmom?  I love organization, planning and sewing, but don't get to do much of any of them!  haha

Quoting usmom3:

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Learning new information! I drive my kids & hubby crazy when I learn anything new that I find interesting or informative. Even if I know they wont care about it, I still share the knowledge with them ( my oldest says I over share & don't know when to stop)

Quoting Boobah:

It is!  What excites you usmom?  I love organization, planning and sewing, but don't get to do much of any of them!  haha

Quoting usmom3:

oredeb
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

hahaha yea boobah!!!!! i love looking at them but i dont use them!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Hahaaha! I'm an over-sharer too. It bugs some people but I spend so much time researching things I have to share. Lol!

Quoting usmom3:

Learning new information! I drive my kids & hubby crazy when I learn anything new that I find interesting or informative. Even if I know they wont care about it, I still share the knowledge with them ( my oldest says I over share & don't know when to stop)

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:45 PM

It is nice to know I am not alone.

I have a friend that once said that my brain must be like a supper highway for information!

Quoting Boobah:

Hahaaha! I'm an over-sharer too. It bugs some people but I spend so much time researching things I have to share. Lol!

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

P.N._Guin
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I have a HMB that is bursting at the seams!

This looks too good to be true!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 2:11 PM
That looks pretty awesome! I need to get better organized LOL. I use Cozi right now for a calendar. This does way more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)