Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

so sad :(

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

One of my friend's daughters attend this highschool. She was being bullied by another girl and this girl's friends. This highschool is supposed one of the better school districts in my area. http://laist.com/2012/02/11/high_school_student_who_jumped_off.php

<3 Julia: wife of Drew, mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, Mason 9-19-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13 Breastfeeding Moms: group Mod

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

That is so sad. 8(

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM

This makes me want to cry for so many reasons.  

calimom1123
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM
That is soo sad :(.. I cant believe the school would deny it was bullying. Like kids just jump off buildings at school for no reason. Something pushed him over the edge while there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Julia on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Quoting calimom1123:

That is soo sad :(.. I cant believe the school would deny it was bullying. Like kids just jump off buildings at school for no reason. Something pushed him over the edge while there.

exactly. There probably were multiple things that caused him to take his own life, but I'm sure it was what was happening at the school that pushed him too far, why else would it have been done at school?  Plus his friend was saying that he was constantly not wanting to go to school.

<3 Julia: wife of Drew, mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, Mason 9-19-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13 Breastfeeding Moms: group Mod

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting calimom1123:

exactly. There probably were multiple things that caused him to take his own life, but I'm sure it was what was happening at the school that pushed him too far, why else would it have been done at school?  Plus his friend was saying that he was constantly not wanting to go to school.

He probably felt that there was no one that cared for him if he wished to not go to school & yet he was made to go anyways!

oredeb
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM

awwwww

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I cannot figure out why anyone would want to send their children into these environments!!  It has floored me for years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)