Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Any Valentine's Day lessons, today?

Posted by   + Show Post

What about parties? We went to one last night.

by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Replies (11-15):
Knightquester
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM

The kids have valentines to share with their friends after school today, and they have a cake decorating class that happens to land on today so I'm sure they'll get a lot of fun.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM

We are making cookies (math) and Valentine's Day cards and picture frames(art).

noraa21
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting noraa21:

None here, we are just packing and cleaning and getting ready to move all tha fun stuff!

Oh FUN!....NOT, LOL! We have moved 8 times in the past 14 years, so I am a pro : ) We have been is our current house for over a year now, but we were only in our last house for 10 months before the transfer! ugh, I do not envy you.

Yeah moving sucks my DS is 10 and this will be his 10th time moving, poor kid hates it.  When I was married his dad moved us a lot for not stupid reason other than he wanted to.  He is sort of excited about this move because he can get a dog at this house so he has been researching what kind he thinks he might like.

swim-mom72
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Quoting noraa21:

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting noraa21:

None here, we are just packing and cleaning and getting ready to move all tha fun stuff!

Oh FUN!....NOT, LOL! We have moved 8 times in the past 14 years, so I am a pro : ) We have been is our current house for over a year now, but we were only in our last house for 10 months before the transfer! ugh, I do not envy you.

Yeah moving sucks my DS is 10 and this will be his 10th time moving, poor kid hates it.  When I was married his dad moved us a lot for not stupid reason other than he wanted to.  He is sort of excited about this move because he can get a dog at this house so he has been researching what kind he thinks he might like.

Yeah for the dog! That's exciting. What kind is he leaning toward? Our next one will likely be a boxer or an autralian shepard.

noraa21
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting noraa21:

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting noraa21:

Yeah for the dog! That's exciting. What kind is he leaning toward? Our next one will likely be a boxer or an autralian shepard.

He wants a Bichon Frise because they are a pretty healthy dog.  My mom wants a cocker, she doens't want a real small one or a real big one, since I am not a big animal person I am letting them fight it out!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN