Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I really felt like I got nothing done, but I did take pictures of some things I made, listed them on a website, and sold a few things this morning.  Then had school with my 6 yo, and that's about it...  LOL

What did you do today?  Anything else on the agenda?

by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Replies (11-13):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Let's see.... I did a load of laundry, did school with the kids, cooked lunch.

Now, I need to drop DS1 @ confirmation class, run to Costco while he is there, pick him up at 4:30 and have him at the dojo @ 4:30...lol..I warned Sensei he would be a few min late for travel time.

While he's training I need to get food for all of us, and go back to the dojo pick up DS1 at 5:30 then drop him off at Dungeons n Dragons and get back to my karate class at 6pm. Whew! ...

I get done about 7:45, DS doesn't get done till 9ish. So gotta figure out how to kill that hour. I may stay n work out exgtra at the dojo....

Way more than y'all wanted to know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissa3k
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Went for our morning walk.Came back started school.My son had a online class to help him get ready for the star testing writting part, We did math,reading Cursive ,spelling and thats about it.The kids made a big paint mess in the kitchen but they cleaned it up.

adelphi13
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM

We did Math,Language Arts, Karate and had a field trip to our local paper to see how newspaper is made.  We had a lot of fun and learned some very cool things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN