Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I'm so done with public school** Update**

Posted by   + Show Post

I was going to wait until August to withdraw my kinder daughter, but I'm so done with her teacher screaming in her face and being unfair,and my child getting picked on and she gets in trouble, I'm so sad and done at this point,so I need to know what do I put in the withdrawal letter and how long do I wait to send the letter to about my home school being a private school and when it will start ,I'm so nervous, but I know this is the right thing to do and thanks in advance ladies

Hi everyone my hubby is being such a butt , he wants to know how will the kids get credit if I homeschool and what if i don't know this and what if I don't know that , I am not giving up my kinder didn't go back to school when they started back on Thursday , hubby wants me to think about the k-12 virtual school but i'm not sure if that's what I want , I don't want my kids to be piled up with tons of work like in public school , I am so frustrated right now , but I am going to do whats best for my kids , I don't want my kids to feel burnt out  like public school.

Hubby and I will be talikng about our home school options tomorrow we me luck, I hope I can convince him that my way is the right way and that I can teach our kids on my own without any state input..

by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (31-38):
MedicMommy2
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I pulled my kinder son out over christmas break and he has now finished kinder and is starting 1st grade. It was the best decision and he is so much happier. Thank goodness here in Texas I just had to tell the school that I was pulling him out and they could kiss my ass.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM
That's awesome that he's doing so good, I know my kinder daughter will be happier also :)

Quoting MedicMommy2:

I pulled my kinder son out over christmas break and he has now finished kinder and is starting 1st grade. It was the best decision and he is so much happier. Thank goodness here in Texas I just had to tell the school that I was pulling him out and they could kiss my ass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Quoting SuperMommy408:

Don't feel bad. HS isn't easy. When u get stressed, just remember how miserable you both were during this time. ;) you'll do great! I'm excited for you both!!
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Awww thanks:)

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting SuperMommy408:

Don't feel bad. HS isn't easy. When u get stressed, just remember how miserable you both were during this time. ;) you'll do great! I'm excited for you both!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Yep!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting SuperMommy408:

Always go w/ certified, so you have an official record of delivery 4 your records.

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM

BUMP!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Good luck!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Thanks

Quoting mem82:

Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)