Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Happy Hump Day! How are you doing?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM
  • 17 Replies

How are you today?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM

hi mem! i cant remember what hump day is????

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Tired....Got up too early... DD came into our bed after having a bad dream last night so when DH came to bed at 6:30 I got up and let DD have my spot.

I NEED COFFEEEEEEEEEE!

Other than that, normal school day. DD has really been doing all she can to avoid any work so I have to get her motivated. Also, DS1 has missed several assignments lately. I was letting him work on his own and trusting he was getting things done but it looks like I need to make him a weekly assignment sheet again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Oh, yeah, DS1 also wants to participate in his first karate tournament this weekend but hasn't gotten final approval from Sensei. So he has n extra class tonight and he will do sparring so Sensei can decide. since I will be there, I may as well get an extra workout in :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camey82
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Well first of all, thanks for the reminder. It's almost 11am and I still thought it was Tuesday. 

I am tired and achy as I sit here grading papers and making no progress on the remaining laundry. Hubby did some of this dishes (which probably means the sink is still full, lol). I just want to get back into bed!!

Perhaps breakfast will help. I'm horrible about breakfast. There's nothing in there that I'd like to eat! Cereal...ugh.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Hump Day is Wednesday because you are at the top of the bump (week) and it's all downhill towards the weekend. LOL

Quoting oredeb:

hi mem! i cant remember what hump day is????

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Kids grow about four extra limbs when they climb into bed. LOL And they all end up in the middle of my back!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Tired....Got up too early... DD came into our bed after having a bad dream last night so when DH came to bed at 6:30 I got up and let DD have my spot.

I NEED COFFEEEEEEEEEE!

Other than that, normal school day. DD has really been doing all she can to avoid any work so I have to get her motivated. Also, DS1 has missed several assignments lately. I was letting him work on his own and trusting he was getting things done but it looks like I need to make him a weekly assignment sheet again.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I hope you feel better! My hubby has a, er, special way of doing dishes, too. LOL I take what I can get, though!

Quoting Camey82:

Well first of all, thanks for the reminder. It's almost 11am and I still thought it was Tuesday. 

I am tired and achy as I sit here grading papers and making no progress on the remaining laundry. Hubby did some of this dishes (which probably means the sink is still full, lol). I just want to get back into bed!!

Perhaps breakfast will help. I'm horrible about breakfast. There's nothing in there that I'd like to eat! Cereal...ugh.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM
It must be in the air. My dd who is usually really into doing her work is so distracted today. And I'm exhausted. Lol

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I NEED COFFEEEEEEEEEE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BusCaptainMama
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:46 AM
I've got 3 kids sick...hoping the 4th doesn't come down with it today. We've been soooo out of our routine - this isn't helping us get back to it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Besides having a fibro flare up and waiting for cps to come for their newly manditory check up (within 10 days of original check up). I'm doing pretty fantastic. Ds woke up and did his chores first thing without being told, hes in his room playing with army men doing his own version of vietnam war, my lawyer called and I get to go sign the divorce papers so my stbx can be served and get a restraining order against him, and my bf starts his new job woooo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)