Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Happy Hump Day! How are you doing?

Posted by   + Show Post

How are you today?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Replies (11-17):
pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:54 AM

and now i feel a huge sense of guilt for having a bf while still legally married. Its not a crime right? I mean we havent even kissed eachother so its all gravy right? gah! Confliction sucks lol

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I hope your kids feel better!

Quoting BusCaptainMama:

I've got 3 kids sick...hoping the 4th doesn't come down with it today. We've been soooo out of our routine - this isn't helping us get back to it

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I was dating my now hubby while my divorce was taking place. As long as your divorce has been declared, you're not still shacking up with stbx and some time has went by ie: You didn't have a fight last night and yelled that you were getting a divorce, it's fine. I'm sorry things have been tough.

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

and now i feel a huge sense of guilt for having a bf while still legally married. Its not a crime right? I mean we havent even kissed eachother so its all gravy right? gah! Confliction sucks lol

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

That makes me feel a lot better, thank you :-) . I paid for the divorce in Oct and I'm just glad its finally going to be all over with.

Quoting mem82:

I was dating my now hubby while my divorce was taking place. As long as your divorce has been declared, you're not still shacking up with stbx and some time has went by ie: You didn't have a fight last night and yelled that you were getting a divorce, it's fine. I'm sorry things have been tough.

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

OMG!! Especially DD!! I have a Cal. King size bed but there is NO WAY that she and DH and I can sleep in it together. She's like sleeping with a fish out of water!

Quoting mem82:

Kids grow about four extra limbs when they climb into bed. LOL And they all end up in the middle of my back!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Tired....Got up too early... DD came into our bed after having a bad dream last night so when DH came to bed at 6:30 I got up and let DD have my spot.

Jinx - Homeschooling Scout & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Brownie Heidi 4/03. Police wife to Joe and Alpha to my fur baby German Shepherd Spazz.

oredeb
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM

hahaha i dont think ive heard of hump day !hahahaha i mean ive heard of the name hump day but didnt realize that is what it was!hahahahaha so its a real thing?

we are almost done with the floors!! the bottom 8 stairs to go!!! yea!! so to answer your question,  im good!!!  glad its almost over! but next comes the trim, im not a diy person!  and i get some new pantry shelves, dh decide to put the comp and huge table in my pantry so now hes gona build me shelves!! instead of the bimart shelves i have(pressboard or something)! yea you should see my pantry such a mess, it wasnt this messy when we moved in even! but thts what im doing now finding places for stuff! i love it!

BusCaptainMama
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Thanks :) They seem to be feeling a little bit better now...hopefully they keep getting better

Quoting mem82:

I hope your kids feel better!

Quoting BusCaptainMama:

I've got 3 kids sick...hoping the 4th doesn't come down with it today. We've been soooo out of our routine - this isn't helping us get back to it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN