Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you left handed, right handed, both???

Posted by   + Show Post

are you left handed, right handed , both?

your kids?

your dh?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-16):
Saraho5
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM
The entire family is right handed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pamelachi
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'm left hand dominant, though I suspect it's only from having more pracitce with that one...when I was little I was ambiextrous and kept getting my letters backwards so my mom made me choose a hand and on that day I preferred my left, so left it is.  The rest of my family (dh, dd, ds) are right handed.  I'm secretly hoping ds on the way will be a lefty like me :)

MedicMommy2
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I am a righty but can use both, my son is a lefty but can use both, hubby is a righty and our daughter has not decided yet as she is only 2 and does everything with both hands at once.

firefay
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I'm left handed, and so is my 3 year old. I think I have two cousins that are left handed, but I could be wrong. I think we left handers can do certain things well with our right hand out of necessity. For example, I learned to cut right handed as azchild because there were never any decent left handed scissors amongst a large box of right handed scissors. My daughter has learned to cut right handed but I plan on correcting that with proper scissors for her soon.
Lisa009
by Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Took a test and found I should have been left handed but am right handed but am ambidextrous in many things. My husband is R handed and my son (2) appears he may be ambidextrous as well.

TheHappyChicken
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I'm mostly a lefty.. I write with my left, but use both hands for everything else.. I could write with my right hand too but i prefer the left. 

My dh is a righty, and so are my kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)