Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Interested in unschooling

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have been thinking that unschooling will work best for us from what little I've heard of it. However I want to know more and am struggling to find sources. Anyone else using unschooling that might be able to help me?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I've read up on the method. It certainly isn't for us. I've seen it work WONDERFULLY for some; while failing MISERABLY for others. Lol. It just depends on your child's personality, frankly.

Join Happy Homeschoolers - I believe they have a forum for unschoolers. Good luck in your journey.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

Make Money From Home! www.sellhealthyproducts.com

oredeb
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

hi !! good choice!

how old are your kids?

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 10:32 PM

There is a great blog called 'Home Spun Juggling'. She writes about her unschooling experience and does awesome comics for it, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN