Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Memberships...

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM
  • 7 Replies
do you have any? Zoo, museum, website, gym, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Just the YMCA right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM

we belong to a national homeschooling group and attend a weekly co-op. my oldest is a member of USA swimming and his local swim team. my youngest is a member of a martial arts gym. my husband is a member of a tennis association and I am a member of many online homeschool groups, HSLDA and some photography clubs. and we do have a yearly membership to the Houston Zoo.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

None at the moment! If we lived closer to a place that had a zoo, aquarium & lots of museums I would have memberships to them!

katzmeow726
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

We belong to the local hands on museum, called the Exploreum.  But its part of a network of places across the country.  Some 110 museums, hands on places...all kinds of things. We get in free or discounted to all of them.

Knightquester
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM

We have a family fitness gym membership.  When we lived up in Oregon we had a zoo one but I loath the local zoo near me therefore I won't go.  Instead take the kids to out of state zoo's or zoos that are several hours away.

lovepotato
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

We belong to the YMCA. DS (5) and DD (22 mo) both take swim lessons and DS is in a gym class. I should workout but it never happens. :)

My aunt HSed for about 18 years and she told me to get a membership to one place and use it all the time, and the next year, pick another place. I think this next year we'll do the Farmparks that are in our area.

oredeb
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM

right now no memberships to anythng

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN