Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will she learn anything when the younger ones need me so much!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
Of course I'm being a little dramatic... :) I know she will. But, the one and three year old have had a cold for a week. The one year old is also teething & hasn't slept great at all. The colds are on their way out the door now, but I just wonder about my six year old during times like these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Moma3boyz
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Just remember the best thing you can teach your little ones is that their mamma loves them. I doubt if she will remember a week, and there will be plenty, where maybe not everything was done. She will remember mom taking care of her and the littlens. Thinkof it as teaching her how to be a good mamma when she has her own down the line.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM

She will learn don't think that she wont just because there are some hiccups along the road of life!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM

My oldest had this to say this morning (even though we as a family have had a stomach bus this whole week!)

X: hey mom, i like my new school better than my old one (bricknmortar)

Me: oh yeah, why?

X: Well, I get math really easily, and we can just move on.  Then we have time for history!  They never had time for history!  Oh yeah, and science.

Me: You had science in school.  Remember the thermometer you made?

X: yeah, but that was 5 minutes in the morning when we talked about the date and weather.  We never talked about animals, or light, or bugs, OH Or my heart and lungs like we did here!

Me: Well I'm glad you are happy.

X: no mom, I'm ecstatic!!

They will learn and they will be happier learning IMO. Is ecstatic a word that most 6 yo use?  Not often!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM

* bug not bus!  Grr!

oredeb
by debbie on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM

oh yes she is still learning! how to handle situations that come up, how to tend to her own children ! great job mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)