Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need ADHD links (or apps)

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 2 Replies

We (doc and family) have decided to eval DD-7yrs for ADHD. I know alot about it, but not alot about homeschooling to this. So I am looking for some sights with techniques, apps, ect.

BACK STORY- My DS-9 has epilepsy, ASD, and ADHD. I am so used to him being overly distracted 100% of the time it was easy for me to pass on DD's cuz, its not that bad LOL. My DH is also ADHD. But when doc asked if I have to rope her back in alot, I realized all the time with every single thing we do. So now I am just trying to tweak our already very individual tailored school work. I also know ALOT about ADHD and school techniques, but just would like some good links to have on hand.

Mommy to Corbin (9-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (6) Collin (2), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. SAHM & Homeschooling. Come watch us at www.youtube.com/user/1212wright

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
romacox
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Perhaps this will help:

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM

My 10 y/o has ASD/SPD/PDD this is the list of the apps we use on our Ipad for HS - he's a very visual learner -

Jog Nog, BrainPop, Painless Earth Science, SciFun to Go,, Side Stax science, The Presidents, Westward Expansion, United States Guide, Splash Math (one of his fav's), iCanSpell, Bluster, Painless Grammar, Toontastic, TapTyping, iTooch English, Grammar Lite, This Day in History

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)