Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Tell us about your co-op!

Posted by   + Show Post
How often do you go, what are the hours, classes/activities your children do, etc...

If you aren't in one, are you thinking about joining a co-op?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Replies (11-15):
Lauralee3267
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Quoting bmw29:

We don't have a co-op. We are in a HS group though. We have field trips together. We haven't been able to do much with them since the group has gotten bigger because now it seems like everything they do is far away. :(

melgon76
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Im trying to find a coop for my two girls!! Im in Channelview,Tx!! Katy is a bit far for us but I would like to look into as well!!

Melodie

Christine0813
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 7:35 AM

We just started one. Tomorrow will be our third week. We go once a week from 10 to 3.

My youngest is in story time, edible art, play with dough and a head, shoulders, knees and toes class.

My middle child is in read & do, super hero city, gym and head, shoulders, knees and toes class.

My eldest has old time radio, creating with duct tape, prize cab jr. and board games.

With us being the new family, we got to pick classes last. My kids really seem to like it so far. They also love switching classes and having their own lockers.

Our co-op in not faith based. Which was a big plus for me. Any religion is welcome.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Feb. 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM
I have been debating on a co-op. I can't commit to one next year, but I'll consider it in the future.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Quoting melgon76:

Im trying to find a coop for my two girls!! Im in Channelview,Tx!! Katy is a bit far for us but I would like to look into as well!!

Melodie

Yes, Katy is a bit far for you : ) Try this site and see is there is anything closer http://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/

Maybe try yahoo, that is where I found our co-op.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN