Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ron Paul Talks With Home Educating Family

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
BJ
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

I read this & thought you all would be interested in it too!

http://www.homeschoolconvention.com/blog/ron-paul-talks-with-home-educating-family/

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5BMom
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I am glad RP support homeschoolers... But I still won't put on my tin foil hat, say "nanu nanu" and vote for that crackpot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, I'll check that out :) we are a RP family :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM
2 moms liked this

I will check it out.  We are 100% Ron Paul supporters because he supports the constitution.  

jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this

You may not agree with his politics but is name calling really necessary.  Not wishing to start an arguement or anything.  Just saying.

Quoting 5BMom:

I am glad RP support homeschoolers... But I still won't put on my tin foil hat, say "nanu nanu" and vote for that crackpot.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I'll go back and read it once the kids calm down!  OY! What a morning.

bmw29
by Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I agree with most of his views on these issues. However, while I am pro-life for myself, I feel that making abortion against the law is an infringement the federal government does not have the constitutional power to make. Just like prohibition and the war on drugs all this will do is cause more harm to our country. I'm with him on all other points in this particular article.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Ron Paul is absolutely the ONLY one we will vote for because he is the only one that believes in restoring our rights and liberties.   Plus he is the only one that doesn't change his "beliefs" for whomever he is talking to as all the others do.  You will catch all the others in lies all the time.  I have listened to what he has to say since the 80's and he doesn't change. Why?  Because he actually goes by the Constitution!!  I haven't seen a candidate or president that has done that in many, many years!

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Quoting 5BMom:

SO tell us why you think he is a crackpot?

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Your welcome!

Quoting Boobah:

Thanks, I'll check that out :) we are a RP family :)

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:19 AM

It dose take some time to read if you are busy & can't get it all read in one sitting!

Quoting jen2150:

I will check it out.  We are 100% Ron Paul supporters because he supports the constitution.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)