Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ron Paul Talks With Home Educating Family

Posted by   + Show Post

I read this & thought you all would be interested in it too!

http://www.homeschoolconvention.com/blog/ron-paul-talks-with-home-educating-family/

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Replies (11-19):
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Having a bad day Mem?

Quoting mem82:

I'll go back and read it once the kids calm down!  OY! What a morning.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I like Ron Paul :)

wanderingwolf
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 12:29 PM

What is wrong with the Environmental Protection Agency? Does Ron Paul not care that we are using up all our oil and that it will be gone in say 15-20 years from now?  We are running out of natural resources because we are greedy as a human species and spend thousands of dollars on shit we do not need and spend thousands of dollars in food that is thrown in the trash instead of buying only what we need.  We are destroying our planet by putting too many damn fossil fuels into the atmosphere and all the while our climate is changing, sea levels are rising, Antarctica and Greenland Ice Caps are melting at an alarming rate.  This isn't good for the world.  And what is wrong with the Department of Education?  I agree with stopping the federal government butting in parents lives where they don't belong and stopping all aid to Israel.  We need to concentrate on our own damn country, Israel can take care of herself. About the war on drugs... I saw on ABC 6 Columbus that Hillard OH is taking out the D.A.R.E. Program because it's not working there.  There's a huge rise in drug use in Hillard, OH so getting rid of something that isn't stopping kids from smoking pot and shooting up, etc. makes sense to me.  I think the federal government needs to impose tougher restrictions on drug smugglers and drug dealers in this country, but drug users need to stop being thrown in jail and ordered to seek rehab or they lose any aid they are getting from the government. I'm curious as to his opinion on the Welfare Act.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Yeah, we're all a little cranky today. lol it's getting better.

Quoting usmom3:

Having a bad day Mem?

Quoting mem82:

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Glad to know it is getting better! We have days like that where it feels like everyone is biting at each other for no real reason!

Quoting mem82:

Quoting usmom3:

Having a bad day Mem?

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM

That's how we were today. Blah!

Quoting usmom3:

Glad to know it is getting better! We have days like that where it feels like everyone is biting at each other for no real reason!

Quoting mem82:

Quoting usmom3:

Having a bad day Mem?

Quoting mem82:

purplmama
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Awesome! Thanks so much for this!!!

peacelovingmom
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM

We are too because he supports the constitution and doesn't want the government involved in every aspect of our life.

Quoting jen2150:

I will check it out.  We are 100% Ron Paul supporters because he supports the constitution.  

bugayfamilyof4
by Member on Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:50 PM

LOVE Ron Paul !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN