Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anything fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Yesterday was a blurr. I can't remember what we did. Lol
Today we went to the local outlet mall and I got a few sleepers for the baby, an outfit for chels, and a shirt for Julia, socks for Kevin. Lol
Took a nap, played UNO, juiced, and are getting ready to find a movie on Netflix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I have gotten alot of extra tv and computer time in since I have been sick all weekend. Right now my youngest is asleep on my arm, laying next to me in bed because he has come down with what I have : (

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Awww :( I hope everyone feels better fast!

Quoting swim-mom72:

I have gotten alot of extra tv and computer time in since I have been sick all weekend. Right now my youngest is asleep on my arm, laying next to me in bed because he has come down with what I have : (

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Oh! I got to sew yesterday!! I made several diapers for my baby, and a couple to sell in my shop. How could I forget that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I was sick a good part of the week. Yesterday I sat in the recliner and read and hoped to get my strength back.

I'm hoping I didn't over do today :) ...We went to church n caame home then DD and I went bike riding and to the park. We rode a total of 6 miles! (Way to go to my 9 yo DD who rode like a champ!)

Now I'm making homemade meatball soup to take to the homeless shelter. Will go at 5:30 and serve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Mmmm! That sounds good! All you ladies being sick :( I'm trying to fight what I think is a cold trying to get me. I keep taking my vitamin d and airborne. No more sickness!!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I was sick a good part of the week. Yesterday I sat in the recliner and read and hoped to get my strength back.

I'm hoping I didn't over do today :) ...We went to church n caame home then DD and I went bike riding and to the park. We rode a total of 6 miles! (Way to go to my 9 yo DD who rode like a champ!)

Now I'm making homemade meatball soup to take to the homeless shelter. Will go at 5:30 and serve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Quoting Boobah:

Awww :( I hope everyone feels better fast!

Quoting swim-mom72:

thank you. I hope so too!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
((((Hugs to all you sickies))))

**Passes oj n chocolate to all**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovepotato
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM

We went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. Today my friend had er baby so I got to go to the hospital and hold a tiny 5 lb15oz baby girl! My kids were 7lb9.6 oz and 8lb.4 oz.

wowguildmomma
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:31 AM

got the house ready for DH to recover from his surgery. He will be couch bound for a week or two so wanted everything caught up so I could focus on taking care of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN