Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post
Anything fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:55 AM

DS spent it with his dad and i stayed in bed for the most part. Had to get all my stuff out of my x-inlaws basement and wrenched my back so ended up in the er and then back in bed.

RatherBeReading
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Saturday, we went to The Home Depot's kids workshop. If you have never been, it's free and a lot of fun for the kids! It's the first Saturday of each month and they get to build a project (this month was the #20 Home Depot racecar, next month is a birdhouse) and they can paint it or decorate it with stickers. They get their own mini apron and a pin for each project they complete. This is one of my kids' favorite things to do each month :) After that, we went home and they discovered the TV show H2O: Just Add Water on Netflix....really cute show.

Sunday was church and grocery shopping, so a nice and easy day, 

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Saturday I went out with my friend & spent the day with her window shopping & going out to eat. Yesterday we looked over our cars to see what work we need to do on them to help them run better.

Gumberly
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Saturday my mom and sister came up. Kids got to play out side because there was actually sun. My younger DS went home with grandma and aunty for the weekend.
Yesterday it was church and then the kids played outside while I worked on finishing up laminating our calendar parts. I am hoping to get that put up today or tomorrow. Since we are going to pick up younger DS this afternoon it probably won't happen till tomorrow but I really need to get it done since its been 8 months in the completing YICKS!
Hope everyone starts feeling better fast. We had two and a half weeks of nastyness here, the past
couple days are the first where no one was sick.
oredeb
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

wellllll how bout trim our new wood floors, paint walls so the floor would match!!hahahaha i doont like dooing diy stuff!!! Praise God for my dh!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)