Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Field Trips???

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 7:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
swim-mom72
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM

None this week, just play practice tomorrow. Our tweens and teens are puttting on a play for our co-op. But next week we are going on a feild trip to the livestock show and rodeo.

5BMom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM
My kids will spend a hour or two with me at the Caucus here tomorrow. They will get their first taste of political involvement with the Newt Gingrich campaign.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM

My son will be going with me to vote.

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Just doctors appointments. I really wanted to take him to the lake to fish and do a nature walk but im not up to par yet.

momof3inapril09
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Just our weekly trip to the library and homeschooling meetup group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM

We had Chess Club at the library yesterday, today we have a movie day at the library & on Friday Computer Club.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM
The grocery - we are working on money, coupons, and double digit addition.

The chiropractor - I keep having him explain what he is doing when he does it, and why it helps. Like how he adjusts this part called the t3 and it helps with blah blah.

My midwife comes wednesday, so that is a home field trip. The girls get to help with my blood pressure, the baby monitor, they look at my urine strip and see where my levels are, what I can do to make them the right color, etc. this week or next we are going to talk more about how this little one is coming out. I explained it a bit the other day, but my oldest is still imagining baby coming out my belly button. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msmed
by Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Yesterday, we went to visit the dam at one of our local lakes since we are talking about different sources for electricity, such as hydroelectric power.  It was such a beautiful day here, so perfect for a trip to the lake!

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM

We may be meeting a bunch of senators tomorrow. I don't how much interaction we'll get since they're going to be there for an opening ceremony of the new building Hubby works in.  I just HATE the timing of the event :/.  I baby sit after school for my neighbor's daughter on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I pick her up right around 3 from school. The event tomorrow is at 2 and is an hr away so its not like I can go there, do anything, and then head back and pick her up. I'd have to leave the second I got there. I'm going to see if my neighbor can either find someone else for tomorrow, or if I can have permission to get her at 1 to be there in time for the event. That way her daugther can get to have an extra mini learning experience. 
I'm sure we'll be hitting up the library again soon too this week. I believe theres either a young writers club meeting or I think the ecology club...I'll have to double check.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)