Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Happy Friday!!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm excited it is Friday! It has been a good day so far, and I'm hoping it just continues. :)

What are you and your kiddo's doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Well, we just got back from the library. I'm in the middle of an early Spring Cleaning.

oredeb
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this

absolutely nothing!!!!!hahahah

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I really need to spring clean as well. I've been doing little by little, but the tornadoes keep following me. :)
And we are planning a library trip tomorrow!

Quoting mem82:

Well, we just got back from the library. I'm in the middle of an early Spring Cleaning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM

My younger 2 are sneezing & coughing so we will be going to get med for them sense I am almost out of what we have here for it!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM
we are camping with my Boy Scouts this weekend and doing the Shotgun merit badge. We haven't camped all winter for various reasons. The weather should be beautiful!

This means I have packing to do, equipment to get out. Its all put up. Yikes! I have boys that need the signoff for shopping for and properly storing food, so the whole troop is going to the store. THAT. Is always fun! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Do they take any d3? It works awesome for me and my kids. We also take airborne. Hope they get rid of the sickies fast!

Quoting usmom3:

My younger 2 are sneezing & coughing so we will be going to get med for them sense I am almost out of what we have here for it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Camping is a lot of work, but it is fun :) the shopping trip... I wish you luck. Haha!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

we are camping with my Boy Scouts this weekend and doing the Shotgun merit badge. We haven't camped all winter for various reasons. The weather should be beautiful!

This means I have packing to do, equipment to get out. Its all put up. Yikes! I have boys that need the signoff for shopping for and properly storing food, so the whole troop is going to the store. THAT. Is always fun! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:04 PM

We just used the last of the Dimetape Cough & cold. What brand is the D3 I am up to trying anything to help them!

Quoting Boobah:

Do they take any d3? It works awesome for me and my kids. We also take airborne. Hope they get rid of the sickies fast!

Quoting usmom3:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM
D3 is a vitamin, I use the whole foods or garden of life brand, but you can get good brands at most health food or vitamin stores. When sick we up our vitamin d3 intake to 4000-10000 mg a day and it knocks it out quick! Normal days I believe is 500-1000 mg.

I believe it is black elderberry that is for coughs as well if you need something for that. :)

We were surprised when we started taking these things instead of the over the counter meds because they work even better than anything we used to take! Humidifiers are also good for coughs, we put a little eucalyptus oil in the medicine cup of ours and it helps the sinus and cough!

Quoting usmom3:

We just used the last of the Dimetape Cough & cold. What brand is the D3 I am up to trying anything to help them!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moma3boyz
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Kids experimented with magnets this morning. They ran all over the house seeing what they would stick to. Then they had magnet races where they would push one magnet with another. They are with their dad now hauling wood so momma is sitting down right now enjoying a few quiet moments before starting laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN