Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
I'm excited it is Friday! It has been a good day so far, and I'm hoping it just continues. :)

What are you and your kiddo's doing today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Replies (21-24):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Aww, I have heard those are awful. My girls have had a few (those are the same as uti's, right?) and they would cry when they pee. Broke my heart!

Quoting swim-mom72:

Sad to say, my Friday has been poop! I have been dealing with an aweful bladder infection for 2 days : (

Glad all you great ladies are doing so well. Reading all these great comments makes me smile.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

DS is going to his grandmothers house (dad's side) tomorrow so my dad got jealous and came and got him tonight (my dad's pride and joy and he HATES to share lol). So tonight bf's mom invited me over to hang with her and watch some movies while bf is at work (works night), and then tomorrow I'm staying in bed all day with the exception of a run to the grocery store.

SuprMom12042702
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 8:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Been busy cleaning the house we are getting ready to move into. I am so excited we are finally going to have a spot designated for school!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Quoting Boobah:

Aww, I have heard those are awful. My girls have had a few (those are the same as uti's, right?) and they would cry when they pee. Broke my heart!

Quoting swim-mom72:

Sad to say, my Friday has been poop! I have been dealing with an aweful bladder infection for 2 days : (

Glad all you great ladies are doing so well. Reading all these great comments makes me smile.

Similar bacteria that causes them and some symptoms may be the same. With UTI you get the burning when peeing and with bladder inf. you have cramping and spasms in your bladder. Either one is NO fun and I hope your girls never get another one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN