Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

no he didnt! vent OT

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

Last night DS went to stay with his dad because I had spiked a 104 and was having terrible flank pain. After fighting with the Dr he finally gave up and let me AMA. My dad picks me up, and we go and pick ds up. On the way home ds randomly starts talking about how I'm always sick and i need to live in a bubble etc.. My dad tells "well thats what happens sometimes when you're old" and ds says "no thats what happens when you're a doctors wet dream"....WHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!! I ask ds "where in the world did you hear that! Thats not appropriate" and ds says "well my dad said you're a doctors wet dream". My dad was laughing so hard, he looked like he was going to cry, and i was completely flabbergasted. I didnt know whether to laugh, cry, call and yell at his dad.

Looking back now, yes its funny that a 5 year old said that having no idea what a wet dream is, however I'm pissed that his dad would say such a thing in front of him and plan on having a very long talk with him.

by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

jerk

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I hope this is a good lesson for your ex to watch what he says in front of your son.

aikoaiko66
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM
What a jerk!
pepsi_lover_mom
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I talked to my ex, and he denys ever saying yet alone saying that in front of ds. Im so livid with him. I dont think the guy can tell the truth to save his life. I'm really getting sick of all the BS. All ds is to him is a last name anyways,but the ahole wont do us all a favor and just sign over his rights.

gacgbaker
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I would be really upset with the comment...

lil_mama06
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I would be livid....And having a stern talking to with my ex...WOW...

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 1:33 PM

That is terrible! Start a journal of all these incidents. 8( I have an ex husband and he can be a jerk but in a much more passive aggressive way.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Yikes!

WifeMomStudent
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Well where is his explanation of how on earth your 5 year old came up with that?!?0
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Oh my gosh. That is completey unacceptable for him to say in front of a five year old. Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN