Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone caught the lovely stomach bug in here?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
Lucky me, I did! The stomach spasms made me think I was I preterm labor, they hurt so bad. Thankfully, I am not (no, I didn't go to the er. Lol) and it is "just a stomach bug" but man, it feels a lot worse!

Anyone else get the lovely bug? What did you do to stay as comfortable and hydrated as possible?

So it's not OT - my husband stayed home and did school for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Nope just allergies here!

oredeb
by debbie on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

oh so sorry your sick ! get better fast! im spraying your post with pinesol! i dont wana catch it!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I wish I could spray me! Lol. I'm terrified the girls will get it and it's rough.

Quoting oredeb:

oh so sorry your sick ! get better fast! im spraying your post with pinesol! i dont wana catch it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

My mom had it and I thought I was going to have to take her to the ER! Feel better!

serenity062011
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:04 PM

i think i have had it because i could drink water and that but almost anything i ate didnt agree luckily somehow i kept from throwing up. now just to be able to eat more than peaches or brownies lol

5BMom
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:26 PM
The kids got it, but I avoided it. Which is good, because I would have to spend a day in the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I have been forcing myself to drink water as often as possible. It hasn't been a lot but I dont feel dehydrated. I have not been able to eat all day, I'm hoping the cracker I am attempting sticks. I thought I was getting better, but mr toilet and I just got friendly again :(
I hope you feel better fast!!

Quoting serenity062011:

i think i have had it because i could drink water and that but almost anything i ate didnt agree luckily somehow i kept from throwing up. now just to be able to eat more than peaches or brownies lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Oh no! I'm glad you avoided it as well. My oldest is 6.5 and no matter how much we push fluids on her, we still ended up in the er last time. *praying they avoid it* sick kids are even less fun. I feel so awful for them.

Quoting 5BMom:

The kids got it, but I avoided it. Which is good, because I would have to spend a day in the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serenity062011
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM

well i seem to be doing better i am just taking things slow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)