Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Today our classroom was moved to......

Posted by   + Show Post
the beach! :)

But I made the mistake of posting it on facebook and have to hear it from homeschooling critics. Ever have this problem? Hope no one reports me haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Replies (11-16):
twyliatepeka
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM

lucky you! :)

wanderingwolf
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM

That sounds fun.

BusCaptainMama
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Wow! We live in CA & we're not ready for swimsuits & the pool yet :( Hahaha

Quoting Boobah:

Ours was moved out to the deck, accompanied with a water table, small pool, Swim suits, and refreshments :) I love homeschooling :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FIREFOX1336
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Isn't one of the perks of homeschooling the fact that it is flexible to different family things, i don't homeschool, my kids aren't at that point. But I always looked at homeschooling as not always having to be 8-3 or whatever, I always thought it was more flexible and could actually open up more opportunities to do things like go to the beach or different family outings
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
This is very unusual for SW Ohio. Lol! It's been mid to high 80's. We are supposed to get some rain/storms over the next two days followed by high 60's and low 70's.

Quoting BusCaptainMama:

Wow! We live in CA & we're not ready for swimsuits & the pool yet :( Hahaha

Quoting Boobah:

Ours was moved out to the deck, accompanied with a water table, small pool, Swim suits, and refreshments :) I love homeschooling :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeniNicole83
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I wiwsh we could take a trip to the beach. We decided on a 2.5-3 week Spring Vacation! :D We don't do much physical work anymore. We mostly learn with hands on or reading. Love field trips everywhere!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)