Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hoomeschooling an insomniac

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

We had another ER visit tonight, but this one was a little different. Instead of calling an ambulance DS called my dad (fine by me saves $ !) anyways while i was in back being seen dad had ds in the waiting room.The entire 3 and a half hours I was back there my dad had let ds get a drink...the drink of choice...MOUNTAIN DEW!!! now not only did ds finish his entire 20oz mountain dew, he also drank half of my dads....He is so full of energy that I have been making him jump on the rebounder and resite his name, address, phone number, and spell any random word (one jump per letter) I can think of lol. We've been at it for nearly half an hour now and he isnt showing any signs of the caffine wearing off....now would be a wonderful time for my insomnia to kick in and the pain meds to wear off lol

by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SpiritedDragon
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I hope he finally got tired!  ((BIG HUGS))

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Oh no! Mountain dew is the devil! Lol! Jk but yikes, bad timing. Hope you both got some sleep. How are you today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletPlacebo
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I hope you're all doing well today! And just think, if you were public schoolers you'd have to wake up at the crack of dawn no matter what he did last night lol

oredeb
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM

awwwwwww

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I hope he finely crashed & went to sleep!

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Right?!? I am sooo glad that he is hs now lol.

Quoting VioletPlacebo:

I hope you're all doing well today! And just think, if you were public schoolers you'd have to wake up at the crack of dawn no matter what he did last night lol

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 1:32 PM

He finally crashed about 4. I woke up at 7 in horrible pain, but took some pain medicine and around 8 it knocked me out.... We're taking it easy today since neither of us woke up until after nooon lol

Quoting Boobah:

Oh no! Mountain dew is the devil! Lol! Jk but yikes, bad timing. Hope you both got some sleep. How are you today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)