Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

my son loves games he plays ps3 games but they are not educational wanting to get him something educational

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

does anyone have v-tech -v smile-leapfrog and do they like it

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oredeb
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
sreichelt26
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

i think a mix may be beneficial. Not sure what games he's already playing, but they most likely ARE educational, just not in the ways you think.

nikkisuire
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

bought 2 leapster leap frogs (2 kids) 1 lasted 6 months the other only 1 month.  the vtech i actually really like.  been having this one for over 2 yrs

the leapster didji didnt work very well with us either.  we had to keep updating it every day and if you dont update it, it wont work.  so we got tired of that too.  

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

The Wii has tons of educational games!

kittyfaery
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
My 4 year old has the Leapster explorer and the LeapPad explorer. He got the new one for his 4 th birthday and the older one for his 3rd birthday. I think they are great and he plays with them a lot though he still likes the Xbox and ds better. The Mr Pencil game is awesome. You can also buy Leap Frog videos and Word World videos, e-books and smaller apps on top of the cartridge games. It also connects to the computer and gives you a general idea of how your child is doing. The only thing I don't like is how fast it goes through batteries.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)