Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Best online high school diploma??

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok so I'm wondering if you ladies can help me out. Any recommendations as to what online school to use for a high school diploma? The one I saw was James Madison ... It'll be $700 something if it's full payment or $900 in order to break it down to $45 monthly payments no interest. I don't know if this is expensive or if those are reasonable prices. Would be getting diploma in 6 mo. After completing 23 credits. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks!!
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 29, 2012 at 2:11 PM

What state are you in? In my state (Texas) I decide when my children have learned enough to graduate& I issue them a diploma! Also in Texas a homeschool diploma is saposed to be treated the same as a public school issued diploma! 

oredeb
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

cant you just make him one?

i made my kids diaplomas

but otherwise i have no idea, did you check hsld?

hey what about the k12? or http://www.citizenschool.com/

Larisa72
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 8:38 PM

we are starting our oldest at keystone, which goes form middle school through high school graduation and issue a diploma.  They are more expensive than what you quoted, but are certified both in the US and internationally.  We are looking at no less than 3 years for our son, with him making the deicision when those 3 years are up if we continue with "homeschool" or if he goes back to public school.

He wants to go to the governor's school, and to do that he needs to be in the public school system...however, it isn't something that will prevent him from getting into a decent college....it just provides more challenging courses that also give him college credits

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN