Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

A.C.E. School of Tomorrow (Who has used this?)

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 10 Replies

I used this years ago when my daughter was in 1st grade and loved it.

Now she is a teen and would like to know what other moms with teens think about this curriculum.

I will be getting this again.

nerdy

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM

its like the alpha omega lifepacs, i also used bits and pieces years ago, i bet they have colored pictures in it nowdays!!

judahsmommy80
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I worked at a private school about 10 years ago that used this system. The teenagers seemed to like it. Felt like they were independent and could move at their own pace. I just started homeschooling my 6yo daughter with this curriculum. I really like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Bump for more reviews
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:17 PM

We are currently using this curriculum for our 8 year old.  We chose A.C.E. because we unexpected started homeschooling at Christmas break and needed a ready made lessons.  We will not be using it next year. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I  loved it back when I was in school.  If it were more easily available, I would consider using it but right now, I set my own curriculum.  

judahsmommy80
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 6:44 PM
You can order if directly from their website and have it delivered to your doorstep ; -)

Quoting kirbymom:

I  loved it back when I was in school.  If it were more easily available, I would consider using it but right now, I set my own curriculum.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Thanks for the info.  :)  Would you happen to know the website address too?  :)

Quoting judahsmommy80:

You can order if directly from their website and have it delivered to your doorstep ; -)

Quoting kirbymom:

WinterWitch1972
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Here is there website

http://www.aceministries.com

calimom1123
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I didn't like it. It was just memorize and fill in the blank. The math was a full page of problems. DD had done abeka before and tested two grades above her actual grade level in the placement tests. She hated them. She ended up finishing half a years work in just over a month and we went back to abeka. I had ordered her 2nd grade at the time even though she was in first. I also used it when I was in high school and I remember just memorizing answers but not learning anything. Its easy to get good grades in a.c.e paces because of that.
judahsmommy80
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thanks!

Quoting WinterWitch1972:

Here is there website

http://www.aceministries.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)